提问

#楼主# 2 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Mnfd Five Baltimore County students named 2024 YoungArts award winners
Recent school shootings specifically in Maryland and Florida have stanley cup  raised concern for Baltimore s young people. Thursday, Baltimore Citystudents took a stand against violence with non-violenceand hope.Students from across the city tapped into their creative sides for theArt Against Violence Competition. This art show with a purpose, hopes to not only raise awareness about the violence facing today s youth, but keep them from it. Art was a huge vehicle in leading me away from violence and I feel like they should believe in the gift even if nobody else does,  said artist, Tyler Ballon.Ballon, a MICAstudent, showcased his own piece, in the hopes of inspiring stanley mugs  young  stanley cups people to stand up against violence and choose the right path. I grew up in a very violent area and a lot of my friends like who I grew up with are now dead or in jail. And it s that cycle of violence and discouragement Ballon hopes to keep students away from. Students like Day seanMatthews, one of the competition winners. He pai Uybi Jobs in Maryland grew by 16,700 in February rebounding from January  s loss
FALLSTON, Md.  WMAR  鈥?A woman is in custody after stealing her mother s car and t kubki stanley rying to blow it up and kill herself in a church parking lot.On Friday, the Maryland State Fire Marshal charged 22-year-old Kyra Lynn Compton of Edgewood with Second Degree Arson, Malicious Burning, and Destruction of Property over $1000.It all began October 20 when Compton was seen sitting inside her mother s car in the parking lot of Fal stanley bottles lston United Methodist Church with a burning rag hanging outside of the gas tank.Witnesses tried to get Compton out of the car, but when she refused, they shattered the car window and pulled her out.Crews from the Fallston Volunte stanley cup er Fire Company were able to get to the scene and extinguish the fire before anyone got hurt.Investigators later found that Compton had taken her mother s car without permission and planned to commit suicide by blowing it up.Compton was taken to Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and then Washington Adventist Hospital for evaluation prior to being
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies