提问

#楼主# 3 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Hcbf Danger: Are Canadian Banks Buyable If the Bank of Canada Cuts Rates to 0%
It was hard to ignore Tesla s  NASDAQ:TSLA  dominant performance in the stock market in 2020. Shares of the electric vehicle com stanley mug pany were up an incredible 700% last year. The stock has been off to a slower start in 2021, but it s still managing to easily outperform the returns of the broader U.S. stock market.聽While the fundamentals may not totally make sense for Tesla s valuation, investors are incredibly bullish on the company itself. While I m  stanley cups personally not a Telsa sharehol stanley cup der, I can forgive investors who are buying at these prices. I might not be as bullish on Tesla as the shareholders themselves, but I sure am invested in other individual stocks in the renewable energy sector.Canadian investors have the luxury of choosing from a variety of top renewable energy stocks. Even better, many of those companies have broad geographic footprints, giving investors exposure to far more than just the Canadian market.If you re looking for exposure to the renewable energy sector, but aren t wi Rezn Have a Child  The CRA Could Give You Up to $8,000 in 2021
Alaris Royalty Corp.  TSX:AD , one of North America s leading providers of alternative financing solutions to private companies, announced its fiscal 2017 fourth-quarter and full-year earnings results after the market closed yesterday, and its stock has responded by falling over 4% in early trading today.The stock now sits more than 22% below its 52-week high of $23.45 reached back in July 2017, so let s break down the earnings results and the fundamentals of its stock to d stanley cup etermine if now is the time to buy.The results that failed to impress the marketHere s a quick breakdown of five of the most notable financial statistics from Alaris s three-month period ended December 31, 2017, compared with the same period in 2016:MetricQ4 2017Q4 2016ChangeRevenue per share$0.59$0.7 stanley termosar 5 21.3% Normalized earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization  EBITDA  per s stanley thermos mug hare$0.51$0.54 5.6% Net cash from operating activities per share$0.55$0.86 36.0% Normalized basic earnings per share  EPS $
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies