提问

iivh A Top Stock for Contrarian Investors

渐冻症  / 倒序浏览   © 著作权归作者本人所有

#楼主# 2 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Dygf Buyer Beware: These 3 Stocks Could Seriously Tumble
It   that time of the year again, the CRA tax deadline. Many Canadians will stand to get generous refunds this year, and if you ;re lucky enough  stanley cups to be one of them, please, don ;t splurge it or worse, let it co stanley becher llect dust in your Tax-Free Savings Account  TFSA . Inflation is looming, and with the Canadian economy likely to experience its biggest bounce back in decades, I think now is as good a time as any to put your CRA tax refund to work in some top TSX stocks.The markets have been ripping higher, and although it   tempting to wait for the next inevitable correction, many beginner investors wil stanley cup l be unknowingly run the risk of missing out on considerable upside from this rally that could very well dwarf the next correction. That   why I ;m an advocate of swinging at the pitches that land within your strike zone, regardless of when some talking head thinks the next market crash or correction will hit.Take a page out of Warren Buffett   playbook!Odds Bmne 3 Reliable Dividend Stocks for Every Retirement Portfolio
Namaste  TSXV:N  stock was down 4.21% in ear stanley cup quencher ly afternoon trading on August 12. The Toronto-based cannabis micro cap has retreated close to 52-week lows in recent weeks. This occurred in the face of a solid second-quarter earnings release in the middle of July. Today, I want to discuss why Namaste looks undervalued as we look ahead to the final weeks of summer.Cannabis sector has been throttledThe cannabis sector has suffered s stanley bottles teady declines since the middle of spring. Large- and mid-cap producers have been plagued by disappointing sales, as production is still ramping up. Slumping sales have caused some stocks like Canopy Growth and Aurora Cannabis to stagnate. Aphria, a company that appeared to be in serious crisis, has r stanley mugs ebounded nicely after becoming the first Canadian cannabis outfit to turn a profit.Broader headwinds have also impacted cannabis stocks, which have been historically vulnerable to market turbulence. There are grumblings that a recession may be on the horizon due to sl
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies