提问

#楼主# 昨天 15:49

跳转到指定楼层
Nuam 1 Top Canadian Renewables Stock to Buy Right Now
The Canadian stock market is on track to end 2021 as one of its strongest years in a long time. The SP/TSX Composite Ind stanley cup ex is up more than 20% year to date. Even more impressively, that same index is up an incredible 80% since the C stanley cup OVID-19 market crash in early 2020.Another market crash will happen at some point. The market  vaso stanley s been riding an unbelievable bull run for more than a year and a half but I m not letting a potential upcoming pullback affect my investing strategy. My focus remains on buying high-quality Canadian stocks and holding for the long term.Another 20% gain in 2022 is a lot to ask of the stock market. That said, there s certainly the possibility of individual companies delivering that type of growth next year.聽I ve reviewed two top picks that I m betting will be market-beaters in 2022. I have both Canadian stocks at the top of my watch list right now.Canadian stock  1: NuveiAs a mega-bull in the digital payments space, I ve had Nuvei  TSX:NVEI  NASDAQ:NVEI  on my w Tzph Bombardier (TSX:BBD.B) May Finally Have Found its Niche
Back i stanley mugs n June, I d discussed why Hydro One was one of the main stocks that would be impacted by the results of the contentious Ontario election. All three major parties had promised major changes, with the Ford-led PCs pledging to fire Hydro One s CEO and the entire board of directors. This summer it followed through on that promise when Mayo Schmidt and the board of directors resigned.Last week, Washington State regulators rejected the Hydro One  TSX:H  proposed takeover of Avista Corp. Regulators cited political interference by the Ford-led government, but shared public control of Hydro One absorbed critique in prior meetings as well. Hydro One shares jumped 5.7% on the news that the deal was scuttled.Yes, you read that right. Typicall stanley cup y, a collapsed deal draws negative price action, but this news carries some positives for the Ontario-based utility. Investors should not be too discouraged by the news, and Hydro One s stanley termosy hould remain on your radar heading into 2019.Avista stock has dropped
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies