提问

#楼主# 4 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Ghxs Saying goodbye to Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz
BOONE COUNTY, Ind. -- New jailhouse pictures that appear to glorify and praise theman accused of murdering Boone County Sheriff s Deputy Jacob Pickett have appeared on the internet. Outright de stanley mug spicable. It makes me sick to my stomach that this can reach social media,  said Boone County Sh stanley cup eriff Mike Nielsen.The pictures show21-year-old Anthony Baumgardt and his fellow inmateslaughing and posing. He s not only celebrating with people in jail. I don t know if he is celebrating the crime, but it doesn t seem to bother him. That is what hurts me the most. That is what hurts people who have seen this,  said Sheriff Nielsen.One image even describes Baumgardtas a  Hoosier Hero . I don t like hearing that. It makes me uncomfortable. Because I d stanley cup on t know why anyone would call him a hero,  said Sydnie Graves, Boone County resident. I m kinda old school. It breaks my heart,  said Mike Holt, Boone County resident.Baumgardt is behind bars in Hamilton County. According to the sheriff there,people vis Exsm Detectives investigate double shooting on Pennsylvania Ave.
Baltimore County Police arrested three men in connection with a string of b stanley cup urglaries in B stanley flask altimore County.The men are from out-of state and more details will be provided when theyare officially charged.Police believe the men are responsible for 18 burglaries in Baltimore Countysince October.RELATED CONTENTolice believe group of burglars connected t stanley drinking cup o 18 break-ins in Baltimore CountyThe thieves have stolen jewelry, cash, and in two instances, safes from homes.The burglars have beentargeting large, secluded homes at times when they don t believe anyone is home. Police said they usually hit in the late afternoon or early evening and aren t deterred by security cameras, fences or alarms.Police said they ve burglarized homes in arange of locations from Cockeysville and Towson to the Franklinand Pikesville precincts.Baltimore County police held a community meeting on January 23 to listen to neighbors  concerns and ease peoples minds. It was standing room only in a room that holds450 people.R
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies