提问

#楼主# 4 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Xgex Five car pileup on Route 100 leaves Pasadena man dead
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith tweeted his official NFL retirement notice Friday morning.Smith signed off with a little humor in a letter addressed to Commissioner Roger Goodell on Jan. 2, saying: This is to notify you that as of today stanley cup website  I, Steve Smith Sr., will no longer be antagonizing defensive backs. I am retiring from the National Football League. Sm stanley cup becher ith joined the Baltimore Ravens in 2014. He playe stanley mug d his final game Jan. 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals.RELATED: Ravens WR Smith likely to retire after Sunday s gameIt s official my letter to the @NFL  agent89 out   stevesmithsr  RavensFlock  SSmithWPMOYchallenge pic.twitter/CMW2PXDPkd鈥?Steve Smith Sr  @89SteveSmith  January 6, 2017Download theABC2News app for theiPhone,KindleandAndroid Chye People of color more at risk of contracting the virus, yet are slow in signing up for vaccine
CROFTON, Md. 鈥?The Office of the Attorney General has released body-worn camera footage of the fatal police-involved shooting that to stanley cups uk ok stanley cup usa  place January 30 in Crofton.The incident happened at around 4 a.m. in the 900 block of Danville Court when a woman called police saying her adult son was assaulting her and refusing to leave.RELATED: Suspect dead, officer injured following police involved shooting in CroftonAfter giving officers permission to enter the home, they found she and her son were locked in the bedroom together.Officers made their way inside the room and ordered the son, identified as 20-year-old Dyonta Quarles, Jr., to the ground.Initially he complied, but when officers went to handcuff him, he began to fight and was tased, but it had no effect.Officer J. Ricci was injured during the struggle, and ultimately shot Quarles to death.To view the body-worn footage, you can click the video her stanley cup e. WARNING: This video is graphic and may be disturbing to some viewers.Thomas Lester with
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies