提问

#楼主# 昨天 22:10

跳转到指定楼层
Hdhi Canada s Best Real Estate Stock Is Making a Contrarian Bet on Alberta
February 2021 was a milestone month for the TSX, because it launched the world s first Bitcoin e stanley cups xchange-traded fund  ETF  for regular investors. After Purpose Bitcoin ETF s  TSX:BTCC.B  market debut on the 18th, Evolve Bitcoin ETF  TSX:EBIT  followed the next day.In April 2021, Canada s primary stock market index made history once more with the debut of three Ether ETFs. Purpose Ether ETF  TSX:ETHH , CI Global Asset Managements  CI Galaxy Ethereum ETF, and Evolve Ether ETF  TSX:ETHR  started trading on the 20th.The launching of Bitcoin and crypto ETFs on the TSX addresses the desire of Can stanley mugs adian investors to be part of the cryptocurrency craze. However, these ETFs aren t necessarily profitable investments compared to top-performing individual stocks.Extreme volatility tagBitcoin is the world s most popular cryptocurrency, while Ethereum is the second-highest valued crypto in the space. While Bitcoin eclipsed the $1 trillion in market  stanley cup capitalization threshold in 2021, Ether was the bette Dwvo AT Stock: What s Going on With AcuityAds Holdings
Canadian stocks enjoyed a sharp rally in April and early May, which has boosted investor sentiment. However, the economic conseque water bottle stanley nces of the COVID-19 lockdowns are beginning to pile u stanley cup p. Provinces across Canada are pursuing a gradual reopening, but the costs of the war against COVID-19 will be felt for years. Today I want to discuss a tech stock that I m bullish on in the long term.Instead of sweating out volatility in the near term, investors can lock in a purchase and go in for the long haul. The stock I m targeting today is BlackBerry  TSX:BB  NYSE:BB .Why BlackBerry is a tech stock worth followingBlackBerry was my top TSX tech stock for the month of May. Shares of Blac stanley water jug kberry have climbed 14% month over month as of close on May 21. The company released its fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2020 results on March 31.In its Q4 report, the company posted GAAP revenue of $282 million 鈥?up 13% from the prior year. CEO John Chen was typically optimistic about BlackBerry s year. He boaste
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies