提问

#楼主# 2024-7-29

跳转到指定楼层
Iaxs Stealth startup Manticore Games raises $30M to launch a game-making platform for novices
Meta announced today that it s prompting Quest 2 and 3 users to confirm their age by reentering their birthdays so it can provide the  right experience, settings, and protections for teens and preteens,  the company explained. For instance, teenagers aged 13 to 17 will have their profile automatically set to private, nike sb dunk  and guardians can use parental supervision tools to tailor their teens  experiences. Meanwhile, paren af1 ts are required to set up an account for preteens aged 10 to 12. In that case, parents can control which apps the preteen can download.Image Credits: MetaUsers have a 30-day window to confirm their age. If they stan smith femmes  fail to do so within this period, their account will be temporarily blocked until they provide their birthdate. Since it s easy to lie about someone s age when entering only a birthdate, Meta says it ll require people who accidentally enter a wrong birthdate to verify with an ID or credit card.Meta has previously told developers that, starting in March 2024, it will  Iwas Amazon launches new Alexa developer tools
The big story: iOS 14.5 brings privacy changes and moreApple released the latest version of its mobile operating system today, which includes the much-discussed App Tracking Transparency feature, allowing users to control which apps are sharing their data with third parties for ad-targeting purposes.Other new features include Watch unlocking  which could help users avoid the annoying  I can ;t unlock my phon adidas campus 80s e with my masked face!  phenomenon , new emojis and more. salomon hombre The tech giantsRoku alleges Google is using its monopoly power in YouTube TV carriage negotiations 鈥斅燫oku is alerting its customers that they may lose access to the Y adidas campus white ouTube TV channel on its platform after negotiations with Google went south.Lyft sells self-driving unit to Toyota s Woven Planet for $550M 鈥斅燯nder the acquisition agreement, Lyft s so-called Level 5 division will be folded into Woven Planet Holdings.Apple commits to 20,000 US jobs, new North Carolina campus 鈥斅燗pple this morning announced a sweepi
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies