提问

#楼主# 2024-7-28

跳转到指定楼层
Uiab UN Climate Report: Oceans Also F-cked
  Engineering software firm Ansys to acquire AGI for $700 million
Posted inCommercialSwales Urges Goddard To Split Engineering Support ContractbySpaceNews Editor March 30 jordan4 , 2007January 19, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend  Opens nike jordan 1  in new window Click to share on Clipboard  Opens in new window WASHINGTON 鈥?Swales Aerospace i adidas spezial s pushing behind the scenes for NASA to split a $400 million engineering support contract that is back up for grabs following a bid protest.NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md., selected SGT Inc. in December to support various projects and programs under a five-year Mechanical Systems Engineering Services  MSES  II/A contract. That work had long belonged to Swales.Swales protested the award, prompting NASA to direct SGT, based in Greenbelt, to suspend its transition activities. NASA also temporarily extended Swales  contract to ensure God Fgew Rep. Duncan S. Hunter  R-CA  told a crowd at a border event this weekend that while he served as a Marine, he took photos of the bodies of dead combatan skechers uno ts. Hunter, who appeared at the event with his former congressman father, admitted to this while defending Special Warfare  red dunks Operator Chief Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who is accused of taking photos with the body of a slain combatant, but also of killing innocent, unarmed people. Hunter served in the United States Marine Corps in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Eddie did one bad thing that I m guilty of too 鈥?taking a picture of the body and saying something stupid,  Hunter said, according to the Times of San Diego. He admitted to taking photos but said  salomon acs pro he did not share them or post them on social media.  But a lot of my peers鈥?have done the exact same thing,  he said.According to a Navy criminal investigation, Gallagher stabbed the 16-year-old Islamic State fighter repeatedly before posing with his body for pictures. He then texted the ima
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies